8.5.10

The Renewal

This new found air is like breathing for the first time, awkward and clumsy. Vulnerability is giving way to a strength not found in me. Sometimes I feel I have been asleep and comfortable for most of my life, but there is a jarring inside my head that is resonating to the very depths of my soul. I cannot pin point the exact aha, where God’s wisdom shone through the dark attics of my mind, those that once were so content to sleep in mediocrity are now awakened by a trumpet blast of fresh cool air.

I am alive and this is my gift of life, so why am I simply letting it go by without any consequence? This is my life which I’ve chose to ignore hiding my head in the clouds or was it the sand, at some point they both mix together in a beautifully awful distraction from the truth of the life given to me. I will not sit still any longer, I will not hide any more, I will not let myself be controlled by anything other than the One who gave every single thing He had including His life to me. This is my declaration, my awakening, my freedom, my passion, my love, my all!

0 comments: