26.4.10

Check Please 2nd edition

This is check please, the Loralie edition…

1. 1. “I actually don’t think I’m going to get a job, my mom does a good job at supporting me.”

2. 2 For the first 30 minutes he brags about what a high score he got on just one of his video games.

3. 3 He invites you to go look at his collection of stamps, comic books, bugs, anything really of that sort.

4. 4 He talks to his mom on the phone while at the table then hands it to you to talk because he just knows you two would get along so well.

5. 5 He accidently calls you by his exgirlfriend’s name.

6. 6 He tells you his exact plans for his perfect wedding, down to the first dance song.

7. 7 He tells you, “You are my heroin.” (trust me that only work out ok in books and movies)

8. 8 He calls you babe, sugar, or woman.

9. 9 He says how glad he is that woman are so empowered in the 21st century that he will let you pay for both of our meals.

10. 10 He says he is a Christian, because he goes to church some Sundays, but he says he won’t go every Sunday because he doesn’t want to get burnt out.

11. 11 He starts humming anything Brittany Spears.

12. 12 He says he believes in the conservation of water so he hasn’t showered for two weeks.

These are just a few things that would send me running during a date, I am sure there will be more to add to these later, and if you want to add your own I would love to hear them.

1 comments:

Tabs the NPC said...

See, for me... 2 and 3 would probably be things I would look for. Except the bug collection... ugh.