15.4.10

Sleep Shopper: Newest Craze

There are many things that I would call myself. There are many things that I wouldn't call myself. Recently, though, I have discovered that I am no longer merely Victoria: Shopper. I have bumped myself up to a whole new world of people...Victoria: Sleep Shopper.

I am the sort that is full-tilt boogey on things in life. (That's correct. I said the phrase "full-tilt boogey and I am unashamed.) I am either all in or all out. To get me to come along with a vision, you have to sell me on all points. I don't want to eat food that I think is just okay. I don't want to read a book that only slightly interests me. I want passion to be one of my driving forces and if I can't get passionate about something, how am I supposed to remain interested?

Well, I am passionate about something, that's for sure...

Schoolhouse Rock.

What the heck is wrong with me? I know that you were think that before I even typed it. (Shame on you for e-judging me. That's very rude, but that's okay. Forgiveness granted.)

I wanted to purchase the DVD so that my students this summer will continue to get education when we are tired from swimming in the pool and running around outside like crazy fools. It will be our "cool down" time, and everyone walks away with catchy songs in their heads.

How obsessed am I?

I purchased the DVD from Amazon.com while sleeping. That's right. I was SLEEPING. Shame on my computer for having my passwords saved and my credit card information logged into my account on Amazon. Shame on me for talking the DVD up until I couldn't stand it any longer.

Bravo, Sleep Self, you did something I couldn't convince Waking Self to do.

And, now, "Conjuction, Junction" can resonate in my head and in my aparment as often as I would like.

0 comments: